1. How many heads did the monstrous watchdog of the underworld have?
2. Which X-Man character was also known as Logan?
3. What was the sequel to Charlie and the Chocolate Factory?
4. Who was the giant ground-keeper at Hogwart’s School?
5. In which big European city did Madeline live?
6. Who was the 12 year-old boy from a coal mining family that had a passion for dancing?
7. Who split his soul into horcruxes?
8. Who was sometimes known as Padfoot in the Harry Potter series?
9. What is the real name of Judy Moody’s brother Stink Moody?
10. What two animals are mentioned in the familiar English sentence that uses all the letters of thealphabet?
11. In what series of books do you read about a copy machine, The PATSY2000 that brings the images it prints to life?
12. Which one of his grand-daughters did Roald Dahl use in a book?
13. Whose arch-enemy is Green Goblin?
14. Who is the evil Smurf wizard?
15. Which children’s author has written a sequel titled Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Flies Again?
16. In what country can a tourist see a bronze statue of Tintin and Snowy?
17. Who tried to avoid the terrible Cheese Touch from a mouldy piece of cheese that had been sittingon the basketball court since spring?
18. In Time Riders Liam had no time to acquire the background on historical events because what country has successfully conquered United States of America?
19. Who has a sister called Apple Dumplin and a cat called Custard?
20. According to the Green Lantern what colour was the strongest source of energy on the planet?
1. Name the two Hogwart’s headmasters
2. Who was the close horse companion of Joey in The Warhorse by Michael Morpurgo?3.
3. Who was the name the girl that lived with her godfather and assisted him at his platform shop? Hugo met her in The Invention of Hugo Cabret.
4. Why did Katniss volunteer for The Hunger Games?
5. How is the game of Pooh sticks played?
6. Which country publishes a monthly magazine/comic titled Tinkle and is targeted at school aged children?
7. Who was the half brother of Loki and member of The Avengers that Loki wanted to hurt?
8.What is the name of the lad with a ginger quiff who roved the world as a reporter?
9. Polly put the kettle on but who took it off?
10. Who has friends called Linus, Peppermint Patty and Snoopy?
11. In Dead End in Norvelt who had the town of Norvelt been named after?
12. Who was the king that had a round table which made everyone feel equal?
13. Mr Popper loved penguins but what was his occupation?
14. What animal was the ball in Alice in Wonderland’s game of croquet?
15. Why was the mongrel dog in One Boy and his Dog called Fleck?
16. Who is the superhero that wears the American flag?
17. Who wanted to be the fairest one in all the land?
18. What is Captain Haddock’s first name?
19. Who wore a coonskin hat?
20. What type of tree was the partridge sitting in on the first day of Christmas?